A dynamic summer program for 13 to 17 year olds that challenges and inspires youth to live and share their Catholic faith.
The 5-day program is based on the spirituality of Saint Maximilian Kolbe and directed by members of the Militia of the Immaculata movement, which he founded.
Faith-building talks, prayer and recreation are combined in a friendly, joyful atmosphere.
WHO: Guys & Girls ages 13-17
WHEN: July 9-13, 2014
WHERE: Diocese of Baker Retreat Center
14427 SW Alfalfa Rd, Powell Butte, OR 97753
OPEN: 3:00-4:00PM (no early arrivals)
CONTACT: Shevawn Dillingham, email@example.com
LATE: $230 (after June 20th)
HOW TO REGISTER AND PAY
Please note, those who register online are still required to print, sign, and return a parental release form. Teens will not be admitted to any portion of the program without a signed parental release form. Also, space is not secured until payment is received.
If you would rather register by mail, please
to download a registration from.
Cancellations are granted a refund less $50 cancellation fee. No-show's are subject to no refund.
- Parent or guardian must sign teen(s) in and out of the program.
- Teens will not be admitted to any portion of the program without a signed parental release form.
- Parents are responsible for having indicated any medical concerns the parental release form. Teens must have written parental and/or Doctor’s permission to take prescription medications. MI Youth retreat leaders are not allowed to administer medication, prescription or over-the-counter.
- Participants must attend the entire retreat.
- No early/late arrivals or departures.
- No one is ever to leave the grounds without permission from the director of the program.
- No Confidentiality Rule: Anything shared in small group, large group, with leaders or directors is not confidential. If a participant says that they are suffering any sort of abuse, are planning on hurting themselves, hurting someone else or knows someone in these situations, the group leader must report this to the retreat directors. Retreat directors are legally obligated to follow proper protocol and will contact the appropriate agencies or professional personnel.
- Our way of dressing is also important. Modesty is the rule. No shorts are allowed at Mass. Girls, hem must touch the ground when kneeling for skirts and dresses. No skin tight, short or transparent material at any time. Please see the packing list for a detailed dress code.
- Possession of drugs, alcohol or tobacco is a cause for immediate dismissal.
- Bullying of any form is cause for immediate dismissal.
- Any participant disregarding MI Youth rules is subject to being sent home with no refund of event fee.
- Any participant who willfully destroys property will be held responsible and charged accordingly.
- It is not permitted for MI Staff i.e. young adult leaders, priests, speakers, etc. to exchange personal contact information, including social networking sites, with teens.