DON'T MISS!A dynamic summer program for 13 to 17 year olds that challenges and inspires youth to live and share their Catholic faith.
The 5-day program is based on the spirituality of Saint Maximilian Kolbe and directed by members of the Militia of the Immaculata movement, which he founded.
Faith-building talks, prayer and recreation are combined in a friendly, joyful atmosphere.
WHO: Guys & Girls ages 13-17
WHEN: June 28-July 2, 2013
WHERE: Lakeview Christian Conference & Retreat Center
4005 South 360th St., Auburn, WA 98001
OPEN: 3:00-4:00PM (no early arrivals)
CONTACT: Shevawn Dillingham, firstname.lastname@example.org
LATE: $225 (after June 8th)
HOW TO REGISTER AND PAY
Please note, those who register online are still required to print, sign, and return a parental release form. Teens will not be admitted to any portion of the program without a signed parental release form. Also, space is not secured until payment is received.
OPTION ONE - Register Online
3. Print, sign and return the parental release form to MI Youth Office
1. Download registration form by clicking HERE
OPTION TWO - Register by Mail
2. Print, sign and return the form to MI Youth Office
3. Include check or money order made out to MI Youth
Cancellations are granted a refund less $50 cancellation fee. No-show's are subject to no refund.
- Parents must sign their teen(s) in and out.
- Teens will not be admitted to any portion of the program without a signed parental release form.
- Parents are responsible for having indicated any medical concerns the parental release form. Teens must have written parental and/or Doctor’s permission to take prescription medications. MI Youth retreat leaders are not allowed to administer medication, prescription or over-the-counter.
- Teens must participate in the entire retreat.
- No early/late arrivals or departures.
- No one is ever to leave the grounds without permission from the director of the program.
- No Confidentiality Rule: Anything shared in small group, large group, with leaders or directors is not confidential. If a participant says that they are suffering any sort of abuse, are planning on hurting themselves, hurting someone else or knows someone in these situations, the group leader must report this to the retreat directors. Retreat directors are legally obligated to follow proper protocol and will contact the appropriate agencies or professional personnel.
- Our way of dressing is also important. Modesty is the rule. For Mass wear long pants (guys) or skirts/dresses/long pants (girls) and shoes or sandals. No tight-fitting pants, no shorts or short skirts. No skin tight or transparent material at any time. If in doubt, ask your leader. For swimming, girls are to wear one-piece suits, no French-cut. Boys are to wear a shirt and girls a cover-up when going to and from the swimming area.
- Possession of drugs, alcohol or tobacco is a cause for immediate dismissal.
- It is not permitted for MI Staff i.e. young adult leaders, priests, speakers, etc. to exchange personal contact information, including social networking sites, with teens.